Job Title: General Labourer
Reports To: Supervisor, Production
Department, Service Bureau, Dorval
We are looking for individuals who are hardworking, reliable and committed.
· Monday-Friday, 4:00pm – 12:00am
- Ability to stand for duration of the shift
- Be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Ability to follow and comprehend detailed instructions
- Ability to work independently and maintain consistency while performing basic repetitive tasks
- Proven ability to work closely with other team members
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to accept changing task assignments through the course of the same shift as instructed by Supervisor
- Exhibits a positive and flexible work attitude
- Comply with G+D Environmental, Health & Safety policies, procedures and report any Environmental, Health & Safety hazards, incidents and concerns to the immediate supervisor/manager. Management will ensure employees are provided with job specific Environmental, Health & Safety information, training and also ensure employees follow workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma preferred
- Production Floor
- Overtime may be required
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
- Smocks required on the production floor and Safety Shoes where applicable
*This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The candidate hired will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by the supervisor. The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Giesecke & Devrient Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. Upon request by the applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit.
Please note: Reference Checks and Credit, Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Dorval, Dorval, Quebec, Canada