Scientist, LC-MSMS in Bioanalysis
Our team is made up of over 1,300 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of life sciences. Bring your talents and forward-thinking approach to Altasciences and help us develop medicines for those who need them, faster.
This role provides technical and scientific expertise in the required assay area of chromatography for method development, validation/qualification and execution of analytical projects in support of preclinical /clinical studies.
- Perform all study work in compliance with GLP regulations and maintain all related documentation in accordance with SOPs, Study Protocol, and Analytical Project Plans.
- Method development, validation and execution of study sample analysis for evaluation of toxicological and biological endpoints in support of preclinical studies as well as for clinical studies
- Accountability for planning and managing timeline of assigned projects
- Review analytical data to ensure accuracy, completeness, consistency and regulatory compliance
- Respond to client inquires as needed to assist in study and assay design
- Provide scientific guidance and participate in the validation/qualification of new and current methods that are used in support of preclinical studies
- Prepare and modify SOPs as needed
- Provide indirect or direct line supervision of laboratory staff as assigned.
- Design and execute appropriate analytical procedures; critically review data and write study reports
- Serve as Contributing Scientist/Principal Investigator on GLP studies and as scientific resource for junior staff, peers and Study Directors
- Interact with clients through execution of analytical projects and provide on-time communication
- BS or MS in biological, pharmaceutical science or related field plus 7 years, or PhD with 2 years post-grad
- 0-3 years supervisory experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The ability to read and interpret scientific documents
- Advanced data analysis, interpretation and graphical presentation skills
- Experience with LIMS and electronic notebook a plus
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, April 8, 2019
- Everett, WA, USA