Restaurant Front of House Support
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, Banff Lodging Company is employee-owned and operates eleven hotels, eight restaurants, two spas, a sports store, and a cinema. We’re an eclectic group of over 850 employees from all corners of the world, with a shared commitment to providing exceptional hospitality to visitors to Banff National Park.
Our restaurants in Banff include the Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Meatball Pizza & Pasta, Pacini, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Caribou Keg, Alpha Bistro, Wildfire Grill, and the Bear’s Den Pub.
Your application will be considered for available jobs at all of these locations.
Our Restaurant Front of House Support plays an integral role within the restaurant. Depending on restaurant requirements, you may be considered for a busser or host position.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Warm, friendly, professional greeting
- Interact effectively with clientele and co-workers to create a positive dining experience;
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs; load bus pans and trays;
- Set tables according to restaurant standards;
- May assist with the delivery of food & beverage items;
- Effective communication with management, kitchen staff and serving staff to ensure effective customer flow. Ensure servers are aware a table has been sat or check with kitchen to ensure that it is not falling behind, etc.;
- Ensure menus look great (free of spots or stains and are complete – wipe as necessary);
- Monitor cleanliness of washrooms and attend to when necessary;
- May assist with the delivery of food & beverage items, as well as clear and clean tables;
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
- Positive interpersonal skills and excellent oral communication
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Pro Serve Certification (position dependent)
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB T0L, Canada