Breakfast Room Attendant - Best Western Pocaterra Inn
Our Breakfast Room Attendants are responsible for the daily preparation and service of our breakfast buffet. The Breakfast Room Attendants ensure that all breakfast buffet supplies are well stocked so that all of our guests are satisfied.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to hotel guests by maintaining the breakfast buffet with fresh food at all times, in a clean and presentable manner;
- Set up and take down each morning's breakfast buffet;
- Ensure food preparation and presentation standards are upheld and prepared according to restaurant standards;
- Maintain the safety and appearance of the buffet area;
- Operate cooking equipment;
- Ensure buffet items(such fruits, breads, cereals and bakery items) remain well-stocked during service;
- Clean the area in preparation for the next day; replenish silverware, light to moderate food preparation, refill beverage containers;
- Monitor inventory of breakfast items and order as required;
- Additional duties may be required to meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1725 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore, AB T1W 2W1, Canada