Bell Service Attendant - Hidden Ridge Resort
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the duties of this role are designed to ensure our guests’ first impression, arrival, departure and service experience exceed their expectations during their stay with us. The Bell Service Attendant responds to any aspect of support within the resort to achieve this goal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact effectively with hotel guests and co-workers to create a positive, welcoming environment;
- Anticipate and attend to guests needs, often hours prior to their arrival;
- Provide assistance to all hotel departments, primarily front office and housekeeping, to ensure property and room is ready for guest arrival;
- Assist with luggage, directions and delivery of any supplies or assistance the guest may need in their room;
- Provide information regarding features of rooms, services of hotel and points of interest in the Bow Valley;
- Maintain and resupply common areas, including pools, to a high level of cleanliness;
- Provide assistance to maintain cleanliness of outdoor public spaces;
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays;
Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment;
A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn;
Ability to lift, push and pull 50lbs;
Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, Banff Lodging Company is employee-owned and operates eleven hotels, eight restaurants, two spas, a sports store, and a cinema. We’re an eclectic group of over 850 employees from all corners of the world, with a shared commitment to providing exceptional hospitality to visitors to Banff National Park.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB T0L, Canada