Announcer, Morning Show - On-Air Talent
About the Role:
Country 105 is looking for a world class Morning Co- host to take it to the superstar level in the Country Format. The goal is to have fun while dominating across multiple platforms. Are you that person? Are you looking to be part of the winning team here in Calgary? Do you work best while having fun? Can you entertain, and do you have a love for Country Music? Then this is your dream opportunity!
· Work with the team to create and deliver a top rated, fun and compelling Morning Show
· Be comfortable as the face of new digital initiatives. Enjoy collaborating on the creation and hosting of YouTube videos. Be able to engage and entertain across all the key social media channels.
· Ability to connect with Adults 25 – 39.
· Can you tell a good story? Do you listen when someone else is telling a good story?
· Live the lifestyle. Someone who follows and consumes the right content. Watches the top shows, checks out the latest movies, attends the concerts.
· Embrace a high profile presence in the community through public appearances.
What We Need From You:
· Previous on-air experience.
· Strong on-air presentation and ability to relate to the audience through spoken word, phone interaction, video, and to be able to connect and engage through social media.
· The ability to thrive in a group dynamic. We like to collaborate and share Ideas.
· An ambition to become a major player in the world of Country Music.
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people's lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you'll feel it. You'll see it in action.
You'll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You'll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You'll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day - Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique - and amazing - place to work.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family PG-Programming
- Job Function 02-Media/Communications Creative & Design
- Pay Type Salary
- Calgary, AB, Canada