On-Air Promotions Coordinator - In-House Media Agency
On-Air Promotions Coordinator
Work Status: Contract
About the Role:
Corus Entertainment Inc. has an exciting contract opportunity for an On-Air Promotions Coordinator at our Toronto location. Reporting to the TV Planner, this position maintains quality control over the brand of assigned Networks. Working in the In-House Media Agency, you will support on-air promotion for programming, marketing and sales initiatives through audience management strategies on assigned network brands with available airtime.
· Use S4M to strategically schedule and maintain promotions
· Use VOD Scheduler to strategically schedule and maintain VOD promotions
· Use the Lower Third Scheduler to strategically schedule and maintain all lower third and network bug on-air strategy
· Implement Accelerated Audience Flow Strategy on all networks
· Become familiar with marketing initiatives and understand the business objectives to the brand and how they impact on-air promotion placement
· Be the ‘go to‘ contact for each brand for on-air presentation
· Track audience data & promo rotations in key programs and report back to TV Planner
· Attend Marketing cross-functional meetings
· Work with Traffic to prepare daily broadcast log
· Assign promo numbers
· Support cross promotional plans
· Maintain an accurate database of all promotional materials
· Liaise with Production Coordinator and Promo Producers for delivery of new assets and on-air elements
· Daily air check QC (as assigned by TV Planner)
· Ensure all broadcast materials are available to air
What We Need From You:
· 2 years’ knowledge of the broadcast industry and/or marketing
· Undergraduate degree in Radio/TV/Film/Marketing or equivalent work experience
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Fully computer literate (Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail, etc.)
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
· Self-motivated team player
· Passion for television, and new media & technology trends
· Previous S4M scheduling experience is an asset
All candidates interested in applying, please upload in one document your resume and cover letter.
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people's lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you'll feel it. You'll see it in action.
You'll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You'll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You'll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day - Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique - and amazing - place to work.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family MK-Marketing/Promotions
- Job Function 05-Advertising & Marketing Communications
- Pay Type Salary
- 25 Dockside Dr, Toronto, ON M5A 1B6, Canada