The Glen Dimplex Americas organization operates in North,
Central and South America. Focused on
enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort
creation. The organization’s portfolio
of leading brands are strategically positioned to meet the market challenges of
tomorrow by enhancing the moments that matter in life and in the environment.
The Dimplex brand focuses on innovation, inspired design and
energy efficiency while the Cadet brand invites warmth and dependability at a
value appreciated by its customers. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the
residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to
fireplaces and controls. Dimplex also
delivers on inspired design in the category of home furnishings with a complete
line of mantels and media consoles.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
We are looking for an energetic and resourceful Demand Planner to join our team. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Demand Planner holds a key role within the business, responsible for creating statistical forecasts, collaborating on consensus plans with sales, marketing and product management teams. The ideal candidate will have a background in full spectrum S&OP planning / IBP, with a strong focus on demand planning and statistical analysis and be an enthusiastic team player who is highly organized and displays strong analytical skills.
This role will work closely with cross-functional members of the Supply Chain team, Sales, Marketing, and Product Management.
- Statistical Forecasting
- Prepare statistical forecasts on rolling horizons
- Measure and report on forecast accuracy, root causing errors and strive towards continuous improvement
- Demand Planning Cycle Management
- Drive adherence to demand planning cycle, time fences and key process limits within S&OP Cycle
- Facilitate collaborative activities between sales, marketing, product management where it relates to demand
- Update various reports weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Gather data and generate dynamic reports to be used as decision making aides in demand planning process
- Data Integrity
- Ensure ERP system is maintained; information is reliable and up-to-date
- Identify areas for process improvement and make implementation recommendations
- Three to Five years of experience in Demand Planning, Statistical Forecasting, S&OP / IBP
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- CPF and/or CPIM or equivalent designation would be an asset.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and balance competing demands to meet deadlines.
- Proactive, organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and as part of an engaged team.
- Personable and self-starter with the ability to engage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, with an end result of driving forward various projects.
- Ability to prioritize and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic, resourceful and known for a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required, to accommodate the various time zones
How to Apply
Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now.
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimpex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Cambridge, ON, Canada