Director of Customer Experience
The Glen Dimplex Americas organization operates in North,
Central and South America. Focused on
enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort
creation. The organization’s portfolio
of leading brands are strategically positioned to meet the market challenges of
tomorrow by enhancing the moments that matter in life and in the environment.
The Dimplex brand focuses on innovation, inspired design and
energy efficiency while the Cadet brand invites warmth and dependability at a
value appreciated by its customers. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the
residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to
fireplaces and controls. Dimplex also
delivers on inspired design in the category of home furnishings with a complete
line of mantels and media consoles.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
Exciting journey into the future putting the customer at the centre of our business!
Director, Customer Experience is charged to lead the transformation and sustainability of the Glen Dimplex Customer Experience to foster customer loyalty through high quality interactions at each touchpoint. The incumbent will own the customer lifecycle specifically the framework and development of the end-to-end Customer Experience journey starting with the contact centre. They will be required to work closely with the sales, marketing, operations and IT teams to create an effective (world class) system to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty for Glen Dimplex Americas.
- Develop and manage the overall strategy for the Customer Experience framework, covering the entire consumer journey from discovery to purchase to installation to post sale and repeat orders.
- Responsible for improving the experience customers have with the organization while always focusing on increasing customer satisfaction.
- Lead the evaluation and analysis of departmental work processes to identify opportunities to re-engineer workflow to improve Customer Experience.
- Establish, implement and monitor Customer Experience KPI's, based on industry leading measures and delivery of the brand promise.
- Collaborate with other departments in creating new tools and resources to better deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the development of both on-line and offline Customer Experience projects and consult business owners cross-functionally on the creation of a seamless user experience and content strategy. This includes discovery, planning, observation, analysis, recommendations, implementation, follow-up, and success measurement.
- Manage and lead Customer Care team to ensure the highest level of customer experience is offered at all touchpoints.
- Integrate the multi-sites to cost effectively offer world class solutions.
- Develop, implement and mantain a service level agreement for both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Leaderships skills.
- Proven history in effectively implementing corporate/departmental change.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with a proven track record in effectively achieving results in a cross functional and multi-site environment.
- 10+ Years of Customer Experience in CPG. (Premium brand preferred.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Contact Centre technology, reporting and data analysis.
- Extensive analytical skills and ability to cut through complexities and identify high priority areas for improvements, cost savings and revenue generation.
- Proven experience aligning project goals with corporate goals.
- Prior digital marketing experience and front-end Customer Experience are strong pluses as is customer service, training and marketing expertise.
- Previous Project Management experience required.
- Strong understanding of business planning processes.
- Bilingual in French is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now.
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimpex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Cambridge, ON, Canada