Marketing Communications Specialist
The Glen Dimplex Americas organization operates in North,
Central and South America. Focused on
enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort
creation. The organization’s portfolio
of leading brands are strategically positioned to meet the market challenges of
tomorrow by enhancing the moments that matter in life and in the environment.
The Dimplex brand focuses on innovation, inspired design and
energy efficiency while the Cadet brand invites warmth and dependability at a
value appreciated by its customers. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the
residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to
fireplaces and controls. Dimplex also
delivers on inspired design in the category of home furnishings with a complete
line of mantels and media consoles.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
This Product Marketing Specialist will manage the development and execution of all go-to-market campaigns for Glen Dimplex Americas’ Faber.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Create a comprehensive marketing and communication program for our back-office solutions that build brand equity, increase market share and foster client engagement and advocates.
- Use business intelligence tools (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics & Click Dimensions) to present and review results with senior management, adjust budgets, and adapt campaign tactics to optimize delivery of qualified leads
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the market, target audiences and competition and effectively communicate competitive advantages.
- Develop core product positioning/messaging for Glen Dimplex Americas
- Share and evangelize the value proposition of our products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Be the expert on our clients and what drives them to buy; be the expert on our competition and how to win against them.
- Execute trade shows / exhibitions across North America
2-4 years of experience in product marketing, ideally in technology or B2B industries
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Significant experience with all elements in the marketing communications mix.
Experience in creating marketing content for a B2B audience across a broad range of content types and channels
Developing and validating positioning, messaging, competition, segmentation, go to market strategy for a fast-paced, high growth technology market
Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
Strong project management and planning.
Self-starter team player, willing to take initiative, and ‘can do’ attitude.
Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results rapidly.
Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects.
Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
How to Apply
Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now.
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimpex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Cambridge, ON, Canada