People come first at Heartland. As a result, our focus is on relationships. It’s all about delivering genuine customer experience. We have a team of solution–oriented problem solvers providing expertise on our home, farm, commercial and auto products.
What you will do…
• Manage a caseload of property claims for customers across Ontario from our office in Waterloo.
• Co-ordinate the services of field adjusters, emergency services or contractors where necessary.
• Claims will typically consist of jewellery losses, livestock claims, theft, wind, water and fire losses with limited structural and contents damage.
What you bring…
• Minimum of 1 year of prior multi-line auto PD/property claims adjusting experience.
• Post-secondary diploma in a business, law and security or a similar program.
• CIP designation or actively pursuing. Successful completion of the property course.
• Good understanding of homeowner’s standard policy wordings.
• Proficient with adjustment practices for most common types of entry-level property claims.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
• Familiarity with industry-standard property policies is desirable.
• Previous experience with auto pd claims is a definite asset.
What we offer…
• A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
• Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
• A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
Apply by Wednesday September 18, 2019.
If you have the qualifications we are seeking and would thrive in a work environment where you are valued and respected, please apply on the company website. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank you for your interest in Heartland Farm Mutual, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. (Only qualified candidates please. No agencies.)
A Place Where YOU Can Make a Difference! Proudly Canadian. Mutually Owned.
- Pay Type Salary
- Waterloo, ON, Canada