Senior AB Claims Representative
People come first at Heartland. As a result, our focus is on relationships. It’s all about delivering genuine customer experience. We have a team of solution–oriented problem solvers providing expertise on our home, farm, commercial and auto products.
What you will do...
• Effectively adjudicate a caseload of complex injury cases including catastrophic impairment in accordance with the SABS.
• Provide mentorship to junior and intermediate staff.
• Apply knowledge and understanding of the ADR and independently handle LAT case conferences.
• Ability to provide direction to defence council.
• Maintain file records and documents in a paperless work environment.
• Monitor reserve adequacy in compliance with company guidelines.
• Ensure the daily claims procedures and best practices conform to legal, regulatory and privacy obligations.
• Deal with claimants and legal representatives in a courteous and professional manner.
• Develop strong customer relationships through professional accountability.
What you will bring..
• 8+ years handling AB claims with extensive catastrophic file handling.
• Prior adjusting experience in an auto PD role.
• A solid understanding of the OAP 1 and the Ontario SABS.
• College diploma or a post-secondary certificate.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• CIP or enrolment in the program is preferred.
What we offer...
• A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
• Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
• A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
If you have the qualifications we are seeking and would thrive in a work environment where you are valued and respected, please apply on the company website. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank you for your interest in Heartland Farm Mutual, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. (Only qualified candidates please. No agencies.)
A Place Where YOU Can Make a Difference! Proudly Canadian. Mutually Owned.
- Pay Type Salary
- Waterloo, ON, Canada