Sales Representative North Carolina
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Representative for our North Carolina market. This person will be responsible for building strong relationships with existing and potential retailers. This role requires strong abilities in the prospecting and developing new accounts, with a focus on building on long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue.
- Develop strategies to grow sales and consistently meet or exceed sales objectives;
- Maintain and grow existing account base by effectively communicating the corporate values, beliefs and products to the new and existing customers;
- Identify new potential business, by reaching out to prospects and introducing Joseph Ribkoff brand
- Built a loyal customer base;
- Responsible to present and sell four collections per year;
- Present and sell Best Sellers to customer;
- Responsible for all sales support, follow up and collection maintenance;
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed;
- Proactively seek to expand the representation of the brand through events (trade shows & trunk shows)
- Administrative Tasks.
- Minimum three years of sales experiences / customer service, preferably in fashion;
- Recognized competencies for sales and the ability to positively influence customers;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (strong listening) verbal and written communication;
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop loyal business relationships with customers;
- Good business acumen, negotiation skills, leadership and influence;
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment;
- Effective analytical and territory planning skill;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Ready to travel within the territory;
- Hold a valid driver’s license and passport;
- Travel required;
- Based preferably in: Charlotte, NC
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast past and dynamic environment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Charlotte, NC, USA