Landmark Homes is currently looking to hire a graphic designer in our Edmonton office. Working with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for designing
web content, digital campaigns, brochures and more. delivering an excellent
user experience for the website and our brand in general. This is a full time permanent position.
- Deliver user-focused design best practices to improve conversion rate
- Refine and redesign our website to create simple, beautiful user experiences for all screen types
- Create wireframes, storyboards and prototypes, then turn them into fully-realized mockups
- Brainstorming with the marketing team and come up with unique ideas for the brand
- Design all types of collaterals like brochures, business cards, logos and of course websites
- Manage, document and analyze requirements to translate business needs into an engaging user experience
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Legal team members to define design objectives
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Post-secondary education in a Design related program
- Experience in a User Experience (UX) Designer, User Interface (UI) Designer, Web Designer or Graphic Designer role
- Impressive design portfolio showcasing UI/UX design for a variety of screen types
- Familiarity with the following UX disciplines: interaction design, information architecture, user research, storyboarding, wireframe creation, concept design and prototyping
- Extensive, up-to-date knowledge of web design best practices
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
"Landmark Homes, founded in 1977, is one of Alberta's largest residential builders, and is dedicated to leading the industry in sustainable housing solutions that reduce the carbon footprint of the homes we live in. The Landmark Group of Companies is a growing company with operations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Phoenix.
We are Alberta’s highest rated “sustainably” built homes. World class innovations ensure great cost saving maintenance, healthier living space, enhanced resale value and a better world for our children.
At Landmark Homes, we are a passionate and dynamic group of professionals who continually strive to improve the quality of the houses we build while ensuring the best value for the customer and the community. We pursue this goal through research and development of innovative products and processes, integration of state of the art information technology, ongoing education for our entire staff, and a culture of continuous improvement.
Corporate Vision: “To be a major North American housing solutions provider recognized for sustainability and for leading a revolution in the industrialization of housing construction.”
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Some College
- Job Start Date Tuesday, May 7, 2019
- Edmonton, AB T6X 0P8, Canada