DZ Truck Driver : In - Town (Day Shift)
Skjodt – Barrett Foods is a growing leader in the North American food industry, specializing in the supply of custom developed food solutions for the world’s leading retail food, foodservice and healthcare product manufacturers. Our products are enjoyed in peoples’ homes, when they dine out with their families, and when they need the important nutrition provided by the healthcare community. We support many of the brands that consumers reach for every day. We are a fast-paced business with international customers and continual challenge. We need smart, versatile people who can share their skills and energy with our team as we continue our success.
The DZ Truck Driver is responsible for local pick up and daily deliveries.
• Perform preventative maintenance and circle check daily.
• Complete a drivers log and submit reports daily.
• Discuss and coordinate daily schedule with manager.
• Check and confirm freight quantity loads.
• Ensure all Bills Of Lading from Shipping & Receiving have signatures.
• Forward all paper work to SBF/Shipping & Receiving office on a daily basics.
• No touch loads; dock-to-dock only.
• Minimum of 3 years’ driving experience required.
• Clean drivers abstract.
• DZ license is required.
• Experience with transportation of food would be an asset.
• Strong communication skills verbal and written.
• Must be flexible with time.
• Positive attitude and be willing to learn.
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purposes of the competition in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Reasonable accommodations are available during the recruitment process to job applicants with disabilities.
SKJODT-BARRETT FOODS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $21.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- Required Education High School
- Skjodt-Barrett Foods Inc, Brampton, Ontario, Canada