Group Fitness Instructor - Kelowna
We are currently looking for energetic, fun, and passionate Group Fitness Instructors. We teach many different types of classes at Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club and we are looking for individuals to share their expertise and knowledge in these classes. Examples of Group Fitness classes include yoga and stretch, strength, cardio, cycling, etc. Instructors should possess the skills to teach a variety of fitness classes.
- Expectation is to teach at least 2 permanent classes per week.
- Availability for subbing classes is an asset.
- Engagement in club events.
- Attend quarterly meetings to enhance success in the role.
Education & Qualifications
- Group Fitness Certification from a recognized fitness association (e.g. BCRPA, CanFitPro, ACE)
- Current CPR/FFA is required
- One (1) year of previous experience as a Group Fitness Instructor.
- Strong ability to encourage and motivate others
- Enthusiastic and high energy
- Has a passion for health and fitness
- Growing company! BC’s largest provider of fitness clubs, services and brands
- Complimentary gym membership, access to group fitness classes and discounted personal training
- Retail and partner discounts with New Balance, Nike and many more
- Year-round social activities; active participant in charitable and community events
- Kelowna, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada