As the Project Manager and business analyst at our Club Support Centre in Richmond, you will report to the VP of Marketing and oversee the IT teams projects and strategy. You will work closely with the leadership team to ensure delivery of end to end project management based on our strategic plan. As a stand alone project manager your will lead and execute many aspects of this position on your own.
- Communicate senior leadership and strategic plan requirements to the IT team.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings, process improvement and standardization.
- Source and evaluate software partnerships, services and solutions based on company needs.
- Implement software, complete user acceptance testing and conduct training.
- Manage relationships with partners and service providers, and escalate issues as required.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or Project Management.
- Completion of an MBA or PMP is preferred.
- Experience in CRM, Data Warehouse, IT implementation, etc. is ideal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven and fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and solutions oriented.
- 1,500 + team members, serving 100,000 + members across 23 locations and growing
- Base pay, extended benefits, three weeks’ vacation & more
- Casual dress and fun work environment
- Complimentary gym membership and discounted personal training
- Retail discounts with New Balance, Nike, RYU and many more