Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Graphic Designer conceptualizes and produces creative designs and marketing material for print. For example: advertisements, DMs, flyers, invitations, large format banners, newsletters, posters, program books, promotional incentives, signs, swag, etc. Designs content and engaging information for email campaigns, digital, social media, web applications and website. Contributes to the creative direction of photoshoots. Liaises with print production companies.
Education & Qualifications
- Creative individual with 3 – 5 years of experience in design and production of graphic files for print, social and web. Portfolio examples are required.
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design, Marketing and/or Web Design.
- Exceptional design layout and typography skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign (Data Merge), Illustrator, Photoshop, PHP and WordPress. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Use and troubleshooting Canon Large Format Printer, Fiery Print, Fiery Server, paper and print terminology (4/4, C2S, 12pt, etc.).
- Very organized; able to meet deadlines and work in a results-oriented environment.
- Corporate Home Office, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada