Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Front Desk Agent
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination is seeking a talented, dynamic Guest Service Partner. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more ...
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided to full time staff
- Employee assistance program
- Leadership development training program
- Minimum 2 years' previous experience in Hotel Front Office operations.
- University degree or College diploma in Hotel Management an asset.
- Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in Visual One an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have cash/float handling experience.
- Must be able to work shift work, including weekends, overnights and holidays.
- Strong Guest Service orientation and training skills background required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism in all aspects of job performance.
- Seeks feedback on Guest satisfaction and resolves problems in accordance with Brookstreet Hotel SOP’s and philosophy of partner empowerment.
- Maximizes rooms’ revenue through liaising with Reservations to maintain continual rate and room inventory integrity.
- Stays abreast of arrival reports and VIP's to ensure all special requirements are met or exceeded.
- Knows all emergency procedures and general crisis situation management, including fire and emergency procedures.
- Implements and maintains Guest Service standards.
- Effectively maximizes inventory levels during high occupancy/sold out nights.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to personal Guest Service excellence and profitably through special duties as assigned.
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times.
Apply online, Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada