Part Time Housekeeping Room Attendant
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain. Located in the heart of Kanata Research Park.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more ...
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided to full time staff
- Employee assistance program
Leadership development training program
- Previous cleaning experience is a definite asset
- Must have strong organizations skills and be able to prioritize job duties
- An individual , who is a team player, dependable and able to work with little supervision
- Be comfortable to clean rooms with pets
Must have 7 day availability (Mornings, Evenings and Weekends).
- Clean assigned guest rooms, including the daily changing of bed linens, replacing towels, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming and the removal of garbage
- Ensure all corridors, styling closets and public areas in the section are cleaned to the Brookstreet standard
- Complete daily assignment sheets and document any mechanical problems from the guest rooms.
- Average number of rooms cleaned per day 14-16
- Travel on 2-3 floors
- Deliver the highest level of cleanliness in guest rooms and public areas.
Interact with guests to promote a positive image of the property.
Apply online, Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada