Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Building Cleaner
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination. Located in the heart of Kanata Research Park, working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more.
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided for full time staff
- Employee assistance program with additional perks
Leadership development training program
- Previous commercial cleaning experience is a definite asset
- Must have strong organizations skills and be able to prioritize job duties
- Must feel comfortable communicating in English over phone system
- An individual , who is a team player, dependable and able to work with little supervision
- Must be available 7 days all shifts – am, pm, overnights
Weekends a must (Wednesday – Sunday)
- The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver the highest level of cleanliness in assigned public areas to the Brookstreet standard
- Complete daily assignment sheets and special projects.
- Interact with guests to promote a positive image of the property.
- Cleaning of public areas including floors, washrooms, and windows
- Delivering linens, restocking carts and washing glasses.
- Safe handling of cleaning equipment, such as auto scrubber, stand on vacuum, buffing machine and carpet extractor.
- Complete daily assignment sheets and document any mechanical problems from the guest rooms.
Apply online, Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada