Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Gym Receptionist
An exciting opportunity for a committed and results driven leisure activities professional! The Flex Fitness Studio Receptionist will be responsible for helping to deliver unique programs and activities for our guests.
Located in the heart of the Kanata Research Park; working at Brookstreet Hotel means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa. We deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Apply online at www.brookstreethotel.com/careers, Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00pm-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00pm-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR Office.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more.
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer celebrations, staff appreciation weeks and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided for full time staff
- Employee assistance program with additional perks
- Leadership development training program
- Experience in guest/client services
- Formal training and certification in nutrition, fitness, and/or personal training an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Current CPR/First Aid certifications.
- An abundance of passion, creativity and attention to detail.
- Must be available open to close on weekends & Holidays, with at least 1-2 weeknights
Flex General Hours of Operations:
- MON-THU 6:00AM - 10:30PM
- Ensure the environment is safe for guest by circulating and proactively monitoring for safety concerns.
- Maintain a positive and S.P.I.C.I.E.R attitude
- Promote and Sales of memberships
- Ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction through the delivery of a high quality and creative leisure services program.
- Ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and reporting maintenance issues
- Working on the front desk and answering guest queries
- Ensuring compliance to the Health Department and safety regulations, through consistent adherence to hotel quality standards.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada