Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Au Naturel Spa Receptionist
Au Naturel Spa is Ottawa’s premier spa offering an indulgent assortment of treatments and services. We are looking for a talented, dynamic and professional Receptionist to join our team.
Located in the heart of the Kanata Research Park; working at Brookstreet Hotel means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa. We deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Apply online at www.brookstreethotel.com/careers, Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00pm-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00pm-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR Office.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more.
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided for full time staff
- Employee assistance program with additional perks
Leadership development training program
Overview of the role:
As the Au Naturel Spa Receptionist, you will interact with guests and partners with utmost professionalism, ethics and confidentiality. You will provide excellent service to guests who come in to our Au Naturel Spa as well as provide guidance and assistance with retail products. The successful candidate must take pride in his/her own appearance and well-being and be an ambassador for Au Naturel Spa and Brookstreet Hotel.
- One year previous experience in similar role and/ or environment.
- Must be available weekends and holidays – open to close; and weeknights to close.
Spa General Hours of Operations:
- MON 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Excellent guest service, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to perform basic computer skills
- Self-motivated and ready to go above and beyond.
- Team player
Job duties include:
- Scheduling guest spa services while implementing proper procedures
- Greeting guests and escorting to waiting areas
- Educating guests on services
- Maximize books for each service professional in a fair and consistent manner
- Closing sales and encourage guests to pre-book services
- Cross-service recommendations
- Product recommendations
- Executing standard telephone procedure using appropriate customer service etiquette
- Confirming appointments
- Informing service professionals of daily schedules and/or any adjustments
- Resolving guest challenges, utilizing support from the Spa Manager when necessary
- Responsibility for balancing and checking register drawer
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada