Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Reservations Agent
Brookstreet Hotel is Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Apply online, Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more ...
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided to full time staff
- Employee assistance program
Leadership development training program
- Previous experience in a hotel or related field
- Understanding of hotel operations
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Must be able to communicate information to internal and external guests in a clear and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work independently
- Must have availability for evenings, weekends and afternoons to meet business levels
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
- Respond to reservation inquiries received via telephone, fax, and email
- Enter and maintain guest profiles and reservations in Visual One
- Maintain accurate group files and inventories in Visual One
- Maintain accurate Travel Agencies’ profiles in Visual One, and verify weekly commissions’ payable.
- Monitor hotel’s online inventory and rates and adjust when necessary
- Coordinate daily requests with Styling, Guest Services and Spa
Communicate and adhere to daily sell rates
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada