Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Au Naturel Spa Esthetician
Au Naturel Spa is Ottawa’s premier spa offering an indulgent assortment of treatments and services. We are looking for a talented, dynamic and professional Esthetician/Aesthetician to join our team.
We have been awarded with 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for Au Naturel Spa.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more.
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided for full time staff
- Employee assistance program with additional perks
Leadership development training program
- Experience in Manicures & Pedicures
- Sensational customer service skills.
- Experience with retail sales an asset.
- Enthusiastic, creative, with desire to learn and grow and participate in ongoing education.
- Strong knowledge of current trends in beauty industry.
- Performing treatments as booked and requested. This would include: facials, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, and waxing.
- Promote spa services to members and hotel guests.
- Perform all necessary documentation for each session following guidelines and procedures.
- Keep and maintain records of guest and services provided.
- Maintain a high level of guest confidentiality and sensitivity with all guest interactions.
- Assist with office duties as needed.
- Maintain a work environment up to hygienic standards.
- Participate in continuous education and remain current on esthetics trends techniques.
- Attend scheduled department meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Apply online, Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada