Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Overnight Dishwasher
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, and conference and wedding destination. Located in the heart of Kanata Research Park, working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more ...
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided to full time staff
- Employee assistance program
Leadership development training program
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Must have 7 day availability (Weekdays and Weekends).
Must be available for overnight shifts; ideally between10:30pm-7:30am
- Ensure consistently clean and sanitized dishes, equipment, and smallwares.
- Ensure cleanliness is maintained in the various kitchen areas including all operating equipment, refrigerators and storerooms.
- Ensure refrigerators and storerooms are organized and cleaned in the various kitchen areas on a daily basis.
- Aid in the transportation of all dishes, equipment, and smallwares, to be sure it is arranged and organized up to the standards set by the Executive Sous Chef and the Executive Chef.
- Ensure dishes, equipment, and smallwares are stored in appropriate locations and organized to ensure high standards of cleanliness, minimizing waste and maximizing space.
Ensure cleanliness of staff cafeteria, fridges, and the kitchen area.
Apply online, Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada