Part Time Ironstone Grill Restaurant Line Cooks
The Marshes at Brookstreet brings one of the nation's finest golf experiences to the doorstep of Ottawa’s thriving business community, with a professional team that offers development golf coaching programs and lessons that ensure positive evolution in all golfers at all levels.
The Marshes at Brookstreet is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike. Are you ready to break the bonds of typical chain-affiliated hotel regimes and drive innovation in your area of expertise?
The Marshes is a 150-seat restaurant and banquet/conference centre located on a world renowned golf course in Kanata, Ottawa, Ontario.
- Discounts on hotel stays, gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more...
- Employee assistance program
Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff
gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation
week and more.
- Leadership Development Training
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, able to multitask and act under pressure
- Culinary and food preparation knowledge
- Previous experience within the culinary field/hospitality industry
- Ability to take initiative
- Must be available for shifts work
- Maintaining food station within the line
- Manage the daily team production requirements using a ‘To Do List’ program.
- Support and assist in operational tasks.
- Develop new ideas while maintaining a common vision with the The Marshes culinary team.
- Ensure a time management approach is implemented while ensuring complete tasks as assigned.
- Implement a multi task environment
- Maintain a clean and efficient environment.
- Inventory and product levels to be managed effectively.
Manage food cost and ability to work with varying products on a daily basis
Apply online, Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Friday between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Marshes Golf Club, Kanata, Ontario, Canada