Part Time Marshes Clubhouse Ironstone Grill Dishwashers
The Marshes at Brookstreet brings one of the nation's finest golf experiences to the doorstep of Ottawa’s thriving business community, with a professional team that offers development golf coaching programs and lessons that ensure positive evolution in all golfers at all levels.
The Marshes at Brookstreet is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike. Are you ready to break the bonds of typical chain-affiliated hotel regimes and drive innovation in your area of expertise?
The Marshes is a 150-seat restaurant and banquet/conference centre located on a world renowned golf course in Kanata, Ontario.
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Ensure consistently clean and sanitized dishes, equipment, and smallwares.
- Ensure cleanliness is maintained in the various kitchen areas including all operating equipment, refrigerators and storerooms.
- Ensure refrigerators and storerooms are organized and cleaned in the various kitchen areas on a daily basis.
- Aid in the transportation of all dishes, equipment, and smallwares, to be sure it is arranged and organized up to the standards set by the Sous Chef and the Executive Chef.
- Ensure dishes, equipment, and smallwares are stored in appropriate locations and organized to ensure high standards of cleanliness, minimizing waste and maximizing space.
- Ensure cleanliness of fridges and the kitchen area.
Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at out Open Drop In Interviews every Friday between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2.
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Marshes Golf Club, Kanata, Ontario, Canada