Sr. Financial Analyst
When you join KFC, you join the Colonel's family, and we always aim to make the Colonel Proud.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for various strategic ad-hoc projects and performing analysis that support key decisions in the business. The individual will work cross-functionally with other departments and develop business cases to support the effectiveness of various initiatives. The person is expected to build know-how with other KFC markets around the world, demonstrate strong business acumen and be able to apply best practices in Canada. There will be high degree of visibility with senior management who depend heavily on the FP&A group to accurately report business results, while leading ad-hoc initiatives.
Responsibilities: (includes but not limited to)
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, primarily Marketing, to determine overall direction of innovation pipeline, promotional calendar and other ad-hoc projects that drive top line results
· Partner with Performance marketing team on the coupon strategy and provide menu recommendations that will drive customers into stores
· Manage E-commerce aspect of the business and support the digital team to grow E-commerce sales
· Support cross-functional teams and franchisees by performing sales and profitability analysis
· Derive insights from various sources of data, such as sales, delivery, CRM and loyalty, to determine correlations and provide recommendations to the business
· Exhibit a growth mindset and identify business risks and opportunities to senior management
· Perform in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure
· Post secondary education in Business, Finance, or Accounting with a minimum of 3 years proven financial planning experience or equivalent
· Enthusiastic learner with the ability to thrive in a changing work environment
· Highly motivated with a strong drive for continuous improvement
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask detailed projects
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
· MBA or CPA designation is considered a strong asset
· Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
· Customer Maniac!
What makes KFC a great place to work?
Our People. We invest in people capability above all else, with a proven track record of developing internal talent to leadership levels across the business both in Canada and globally. We want people with smart, heart and courage that have the opportunity to not just make impact today but to become leaders of the future.
Our Culture. We are known for a culture that rewards and recognizes great effort, big or small, and providing the work life balance that is so important to staying inspired and engaged. We don`t just say it, we mean it – every Friday is a half day at KFC Canada! We will focus on your personal development as much as your professional development to ensure you can bring your best self to work.
At KFC Canada, we are a proud brand to be voted as Top 20 Great Place to Work (GPTW) from 2014-2018 and a Great Place to Work for Women.
KFC, part of Yum! Brands, is the world's most popular chicken chain and every day, we serve more than 12 million customers in more than 45,000 restaurants around the world. Our commitment to great food and service is the same commitment Colonel Harland Sanders had when he founded the concept more than 55 years ago, and that's why KFC remains the worldwide leader in the category.
KFC Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. KFC Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Contact email@example.com if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
- Pay Type Salary
- Vaughan, ON, Canada