Kickstart your career by working on one of the world’s most iconic brands and join our transformation journey at KFC Canada. As a key member of the Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator has a unique leadership opportunity to work on projects that partner with cross-functional teams and the Franchise environment to deliver business results. This role will be responsible for driving growth, modernizing brand and building brand salience through CRM, Direct Mail, Local Store Marketing and Promotional campaign planning platforms.
Key Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
Translate strategy into action through KFC’s CRM program – execute against brand communications, campaign strategy, and data analytics to identify new opportunities to improve the digital consumer and team member experiences.
Build the brand and drive sales results through management of the direct mail program – analyze and optimize creative, strategy and offer performance. Partner with internal and external partners to execute in market.
Harness the power of a global brand at a local level - develop local store marketing strategies and tool kits to equip franchisees and restaurant teams to activate national strategy locally.
Effectively brief agency partners to build, validate and execute strategy including, but not limited to CRM, direct mail and local store marketing initiatives.
Lead the project management of multiple retail-led campaigns throughout the year to drive sales growth, with a focus on executional excellence across a cross-functional project team.
Present recommendations to KFC Leadership Team to inspire, inform and align the business at all levels.
Key Qualities & Qualifications:
- Ambitious, self-starter attitude, with a hunger to learn, grow and challenge the status quo
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to turn insights into action driven results
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with several priorities and thrive on a fast paced team
- Post-Secondary degree in Marketing or Business
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Marketing and/or advertising with a leading retailer, QSR or packaged goods organization considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Pay Type Salary
- Vaughan, ON, Canada