Gift Processing Volunteer
Why do we need your help?
CARE Canada is looking for a volunteer who can provide administrative support to our gift processing & donor services team.
How can you help?
· Printing donor materials
· Stuffing envelopes
· Sorting mail returned to sender
· Basic data entry (in Excel)
What skills and experience do you need?
· Minimum education level of High School diploma
· Experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
· English mandatory, French an asset
How much time do we need?
We are looking for support for 2 hours, 1 day a week for one year beginning September 16, 2019.
What do we offer?
· Opportunity to increase your network at a major international humanitarian agency with
presence in over 94 countries.
· Gain hands-on professional experience in administration and gift processing; grow
your knowledge on how a leading non-profit organization operates and program
· Free access to CARE Academy courses. CARE Academy is a learning platform with courses available in but not limited to:
× Financial Management
× IT Basics
× IT for IT Professionals
× People Management
× Project Management
· You will receive a certificate of appreciation from your direct supervisor and the end of the term
· Great experience for your resume!
Orientation and Training
The Donor Experience Team Lead will provide on-the-job-training and orientation with the assistance of the HR team.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Date de début de la tâche 16 septembre 2019
- Date de fin de la tâche 15 septembre 2020
- Ottawa, ON, Canada