Commercial Insurance Advisor- Full Time
The Associate Insurance Advisor II is a key player in the support and development of the agency operation primarily through inside and outside sales and service. This role utilizes a broad knowledge of our insurance products and services including personal lines (auto, home insurance) and specialty lines (farm and commercial). In addition, may provide sales and service for life and wealth products if life licensed.
What you’re responsible for:
- Sales, service and profitable growth of both personal lines and specialty lines products.
- Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs.
- Actively focus on prospecting for all lines of business by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client.
- Complete front line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines.
- Complete inspections and re-inspections.
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity and contribute to the achievement of overall agency sales and growth goals.
- Support programs to build multi-client relationships.
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
- Proactively complete client reviews on the auto, home, farm and/or commercial portfolio.
- May provide administrative support including ordering supplies, bank deposits, and maintaining office records.
- Support financial services sales activities in the agency.
What to expect:
- Strict confidentiality with respect to client’s financial status and other personal information.
- This role involves direct contact with clients and/or service providers in their environment.
- You may be required have your own vehicle, valid driver’s license and insurance.
- You will be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment, in the event you are the successful candidate.
To be successful:
- You remain focused and optimistic in the pursuit of a goal, despite barriers, until the objective is achieved and effectively manage your time in the quest of client satisfaction.
- You leverage information about client’s needs and situations to qualify sales opportunities and exhibit strong communication skills that allow you to clearly convey messages.
- You are committed to continuous improvement and building productive client relationships in order to exceed client expectations.
- You’re an effective team player and provide guidance to support the development of your peers.
To join our team:
- Level 2 general insurance license is required where the Advisor has signing authority to bind the agency to individual policies.
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- A minimum of two (2) years insurance industry experience including sales experience is preferred.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of auto and property insurance products and strong underwriting skills.
- A Life license is an asset.
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making, problem solving.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Valid driver's license may be required.
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for career development including continuous training, education support and career planning.
- Commitment to employee wellness including a comprehensive employee and family assistance program.
- A competitive compensation package including a generous benefits program.
- Be part of a company that is dedicated to making meaningful community impact.
- Type de paie À heure
- Taux min. à l'embauche 25,07 $
- Taux max. à l'embauche 29,13 $
- Powell River, BC, Canada